Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Hannah Overton Case

Hannah Overton is a sweet godly Christian mother who was unjustly accused of capital murder by omission to act in the death of her son Andrew and sentenced to life in prison without parole. She is a native to Corpus Christi, T.X and though our family does not know her personally, we know several people who do, and we are very grieved to see justice so disgustingly perverted in our city and feel deeply for the whole Overton family. I hope any of you who have time will take some of it and listen to her story that was aired on ABC last Friday. Please keep Hannah, Larry, and their children in your prayers!









5 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for doing this post Johanna! I got your email and my family watched the airing on ABC the other night. Hannah Overton is in my prayers!

Lauren East

Anonymous said...

It is so sad. We will be praying for her.

Sydney

Stephanie L.S. said...

That is very sad! I can't see how they could charge her with murder! We're praying for her!!

Martinez Family said...

Thanks everyone for your prayers! I know the Overton's really appreciate every last one!

Lauren said...

I know this is off topic, but I just found out about your reading blog. It looks nice! I am looking forward to keeping up on what you all are reading!

In Christ,
Lauren Ashley