Saturday, October 4, 2008


Johanna has been tagged by Rebecca.

Tag rules
Post the rules on your blog
Answer the six questions asked

Write six random things about yourself
Post a favorite picture
Tag around six people
Link to the person who tagged you
Leave comments on their blogs to let them know they've been tagged


What was the last movie you watched? "Drums along the Mohawk" 

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  Scotland has always been been my fanciful dream place. I am happy where I am though, and will try to be content where ever God puts me. (That task will become harder the further north and closer to Yankee land that is however.)

Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility? Pride and Prejudice without a doubt! 


Skirts or Pants? I prefer wearing skirts, but I have nothing against pants. (especially when riding horses!)

Would you rather sing or play an instrument? I love doing both, but due to the quality of my voice, playing an instrument is probably the kinder deed to do for the sake of the rest of the world. (unless that instrument is something like my harmonica, with which I might very likely drive the rest of the world nuts!)

Love or hate roller coasters? I don't know, my one experience with a roller coaster was when I was six, and judging by the fact I got off of it in tears, I dear say I did not like it at the time! I very well might now however.


Six Random things about me....

I love to play the piano and been playing for over seven years.

I have loved horses almost my whole life.

One of my favorite of favorite psalms is Psalm 119:00.

I love to read, and I especially love reading history.

I think British comedies are one of the most embarrassing and stupidest creations of man (especially Monty Python)  "Jeeves and Wooster" is the only one I have found I can tolerate and even like.

My brother Robert's half birthday is my birthday and his birthday is my half birthday. (We were born eighteen months apart to the day.)

Here is one of my favorite pictures called, "God speed".

I tag Sydney and Stephanie! Sorry I can't make six, most everyone I know has been tagged already!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well Jo I am going to have to agree with you on the harmonica part. It is fine for every now and then but all day long for three days strait can be a bit to much since you don't know how to play it in the first place. :)

Your little sister
Rebecca

Lauren said...

I like the picture "godspeed" as well!

Funny, I didn't know you were interested in the harmonica. Maybe you can play something when we see eachother again :)

Love and Blessings,
Lauren Ashley

Anonymous said...

Well Johanna, just to let you know, I formerly was a yankee, but I am definitely not anymore...so i hope you won't hold that against me!

Your CONFEDERATE friend,

Sydney

Martinez Family said...

Well as you can see Rebecca for sure would rather I sing! I only just picked up the harmonica three days ago and have been goofing off with it and sounding out any melody that pops into my head. It is a pretty fun little noise box, but I must admit it is probably painful for those on the opposite side! Next time I see you Lauren I will have to play you something, is there a particular hymn or tune you would like?

Martinez Family said...

Of course I wont hold you being a former Yankee! My mom is too. The South welcomes all new recruits! :)