Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm "It" again!


Johanna has been tagged by Robert.

Tag rules: List six things you learned in the past month.

1. I learned how to play part of Tchaikovsky's "Waltz of the Flowers" (Schirmer's edition) on the piano.

2. I learned that it was someone by the name of Palladius, who was invited by King Eugenius II to purge the Scottish church of the Pelagion heresy, who laid the first stone for Romish hierarchy to set foot in Scotland about the year 450.  Before then the church had held to a Presbyterian form of government.

3. I learned one little dead mouse can make a surprising amount of stink, and to be more careful sorting the laundry, because you might grab and sort a little dead stinky mouse.

4. I relearned that X-box is a "Vanity of Vanities" and "What advantage does a man have in all his work which he does under the sun?" Or "before the X-box" as it is in this case, NONE! To sum it all up X-box is a bad invention!
(as I am sure you already know,that was for you Robert:)

5. I learned that 'Philosophy' in the Greek means 'love of knowledge'

6. I learned that the movie "Fire Proof" is a very good movie!

Boy! Good thing there were only six questions, I might of run out and embarrassed myself! (just kidding of course)

I think I am a little too out of breath from being chased and tagged so offten to tag anyone else, so forgive for braking the rules! :)

1 comment:

Robert L. said...

You can break the rules. And I agree the X-box is not all that it was made out to be. But the X-Box 360 now that is something special. :)


Robert L.